Difficulty: Seasoned Beginner
Techniques Involved: Sewing with knit fabrics, applying knit bands, sewing flat-sewn sleeves, topstitching, and hemming straight edges.
All files are PDF files that can be printed at home on Letter or A4 sized paper. Each pattern includes one file for the pattern and print-at-home pieces, and another file containing the copy shop A0 (33.1″ wide) pattern pieces. We’ve placed the pattern pieces on individual layers so you can print only the size(s) you need, saving you on paper and ink.
This pattern is designed for medium to heavy weight knit fabrics and requires at least 30% crosswise stretch. Sweater knit, French Terry, Double Knit, and Stretch Velour are just a few great options.
- Pins or Clips
- Tape Measure
- Tape or Glue (For piecing pages together.)
- Paper & Fabric Scissors
- Matching Polyester Thread
- Ball Point or Stretch Needle
- Sewing Machine with stretch stitch
- Iron & Ironing Board or Mat
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, and Acrylic Ruler
- Fabric Marker