Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Techniques Involved: Hemming, topstitching, and sewing a binding (optional).
All files are PDF files that can be printed at home on Letter or A4 sized paper. Each pattern includes one file for the pattern and print-at-home pieces, and another file containing the copy shop A0 (33.1″ wide) pattern pieces. We’ve placed the pattern pieces on individual layers so you can print only the size(s) you need, saving you on paper and ink.
This garment is one size ﬁts most and will look great in knit or woven fabrics. The best fabric would be something with a nice drape. Linen, rayon, jersey, and lace are all beautiful options.
- Pins or Clips
- Tape Measure
- Tape or Glue (For piecing pages together.)
- Paper & Fabric Scissors
- Matching Polyester Thread
- Ball Point or Stretch Needle
- Sewing Machine with stretch stitch
- Iron & Ironing Board or Mat
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, and Acrylic Ruler (optional)
- Marking Pen
- Zipper Foot
This pattern includes one size which will fit women XXS(US 0) to 4X(US 28).
– 2 yards (1.8m) of 44” (110cm) or wider fabric
– 30” (75cm) ribbon for ties
– Optional- 7.5 yards (6.8m) decorative trim OR 1/2 yard (.4m) fabric for bands