Introducing the Oberon Pullover – the epitome of comfort and style!
Experience the ultimate in relaxation with this comfy, cozy pullover, designed to keep you snug and stylish no matter the weather. This versatile pullover is your go-to choice for those chilly days, lazy weekends, or whenever you want to feel as comfortable as possible.
- Relaxed Fit: The Oberon Pullover features a relaxed, roomy fit that provides ease of movement while still flattering your silhouette. It’s perfect for layering or wearing on its own.
- Stylish Design: This pullover is not just about comfort; it’s also about style. The classic design with a hint of modern flair ensures you look effortlessly fashionable no matter where you wear it.
- Multiple Hem and Cuff Options: Choose from an awesome, adjustable bungee hem and sleeve finish or a banded hem and cuffed sleeves.
- Versatile: Whether you’re lounging at home, going for a casual outing, or running errands, the Oberon Pullover is your ideal companion. It pairs wonderfully with jeans, leggings, or even your favorite pajama bottoms.
The options for Oberon include:
-Bungee Sleeve Hem or Sleeve Cuffs
-Bungee Hem or Banded Hem
-In-Seam Pockets or Kangaroo Pocket
-Plain or Placket Bodice
-Drawstring, Bungee, or Plain Collar
-Color Blocking Options
Difficulty: Beginner to Confident Beginner
Techniques Involved: Hemming, Working with Trunk Girth, Adding Bands, Creating a Casing, Creating a Placket
All files are PDF files that can be printed at home on Letter or A4 sized paper. Each pattern includes one file for the pattern and print-at-home pieces, and another file containing the copy shop A0 (33.1″ wide) pattern pieces. We’ve placed the pattern pieces on individual layers so you can print only the size(s) you need, saving you on paper and ink. This pattern also comes with a projector file for use with a projector in your home.
Fabric: You will need a heavy-weight knit fabric with maximum 2-way 20% stretch for this pattern, You will want to select a fabric with good body and minimum drape as this pattern has plenty of easy for a cozy fit. It will work with a no-stretch or mechanical stretch knit, but 20% horizontal stretch with lycra in the fabric is ideal for comfort. Ideal fabrics: Cotton French Terry, Brushed French Terry, Athletic Fleece, Plush Fleece, Sweatshirt Fleece, and similar fabrics. You can use a fabric with highter stretch for bands and you can use a woven fabric for the plackets and binding if desired.
Notions: You will need snaps, grommets (1/2” is ideal, but you can use your size preference), and light-weight interfacing for the snap placket (optional).
- Pins or Clips
- Tape Measure
- Tape or Glue (for piecing pages together)
- Paper & Fabric Scissors
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, and Acrylic Ruler (optional but encouraged)
- Matching All-Purpose Thread
- Universal Needle
- Sewing Machine with zig-zag stitch, Serger recommended.
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Fabric marking tool
- Safety pin or bodkin
- Seam Ripper